AGY Consulting (http://www.agyconsulting.com/) is organizing a science and trade mission to Japan in collaboration with ICS Convention Design, NanoOntario, Canadian industrial consortium in nanotechnology (CICN) from January 26th to 30th 2015. This event will be structured around the Nanotech 2015 trade show and exhibition (http://www.nanotechexpo.jp/) which is the largest nanotech exposition in the world with more than 48,000 visitors in 2014.
Don’t miss this occasion to:
- Increase your sales and promote your products, solutions and technologies;
- Make business partnerships with targeted buyers;
- Initiate technology transfer and attract investment;
- Find research collaborators;
- Stay informed about the latest nanotechnology development;
The preliminary 5-days program includes:
- Participation in nanotech 2015
- Individual or group meetings with international partners (certain conditions will apply)
- Participation in major international networking events
- Opportunity to visit research centres and companies
- Opportunity to participate in other exhibitions, seminars or conferences such as: ASTEC 2015 Surtech 2015, ENEX2015, InterAqua 2015 , SURTECH 2015, neo functional material 2015, Printable Electronics 2015, Smart Energy Japan 2015, 3D Printing 2015;
- Discount price on hotel rooms (quantity limited)
Moreover, other services will be offered to you during this event:
- Meetings with Japanese partners (certain conditions will apply)
- Logistical services (hotel, ground transportation, etc.)
In addition, a common booth for all participants will be at your disposal during the Nanotech 2015 exhibition.
The registration and organization fees for this mission are $2,250 for companies and $1,000 for university researchers.*
Places, promotions are limited. In order to increase your chances of effective international networking, we encourage you to complete the attached form and pay the registration fee as soon as possible.
* Taxes are not included in the fees. Please note that an extra charge of $1,000 per person shall apply for additional participant from the same company.
Registration deadline: December 5th 2014
For more information please contact:
Charles-Anica Endo, President
3, Place du Commerce, Suite 500
Ile-des-Sœurs (Montréal), QC H3E 1H7
Tel: 514) 766-9638 Fax: (514) 766-3449